Sunday 30 January 2011

Wanna Swap?


Karen from Sew Many Ways is having her first Swap Meet Weekend and I thought it might be fun to join in and see how it goes. What I have to offer is one full yard of Kaffe Fassett Rosette print, which I think is beautiful, but I bought it for one specific project and now it just doesn't fit with the other fabrics, so I would be happy to let it go to someone who could use it.  And just so you can check shipping fees, I am located in Quebec city, Canada.


What I would like to swap it for?  It could be either another Kaffe Fassett print or some Phillip Jacobs.  I am also collecting polka dot prints and vintage calico fabrics , and they don't have to be a full yard, they can be a bunch of nice scraps, since most of my projects are quite small.  So, don't be shy, let me know what you have to swap and we'll see if we can make a happy match!

Visit Karen here to join in the swap party!

Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is very pretty fabric! I don't have anything you want to swap for, just putting in my 2 cents!

    ReplyDelete