Friday 24 April 2009

Yummy!

This week I received in the mail some fabrics that I had ordered on Etsy. I always like to add new fabric to my humble stash, and I have a few projects in mind for some of these, in particular the blueberry print on top of the pile, which I fell in love with the first time I saw it!

Now, don't you think they look yummy? I know for sure that they'll end up in my kitchen!

Outside, the temperatures are rising, and I keep reading on beautiful blogs about flowers blossoming and returning summer backyard life. We are not there yet around here, we still have some patches of snow in the shady corners of the yard. However, I do see some promising green leaves growing in my flower beds, mostly irises, and in the meantime, our indoors peace lily is showing her first flower of the spring, after a long winter sleep. Thank you Lily!

Enjoy the weekend!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment