Friday 10 June 2011

Friday in Bloom / Vendredi fleuri


I can't believe it's Friday again, time for new blooms, and I haven't had time to come here the whole week.  Not much going on in the craft room with the gorgeous weather we're having now, but I keep a few ideas in the back of my mind.

Déjà vendredi et le temps de vous présenter ma fleur de la semaine.  Je n'ai pas eu le temps d'écrire depuis le dernier vendredi, et je n'ai pas non plus travaillé dans mon studio, pas avec le beau temps qui s'est finalement installé après toute la pluie de mai.  Par contre, j'ai bien encore quelques idées qui me trottent dans la tête et qui pourraient se matérialiser prochainement.

There were lots of flowers to choose from this week, but I opted for the lovely honeysuckle that we have in the backyard.  We have a view on one of those trees from our bedroom window and I just love the sight of it.

Il y avait beaucoup de fleurs parmi lesquelles choisir cette semaine, mais j'ai opté pour le charmant chèvrefeuille dans notre cour arrière.  Nous avons une vue sur l'un de ces arbres depuis notre chambre à coucher, et j'aime admirer sa vue.



1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for the delightful pics, I can truly almost smell the honeysuckle, from here:) long way from there! Thanks for sharing your special moments. I've noticed new pink blooms in my garden and they are like sprinkles of delight for my eyes.

    ReplyDelete