Sunday, 22 May 2011
It's Giveaway Day!
I don't know about you, but Giveaway Day has become a tradition for me. And I have realised that I have even more fun when I am giving something away than just participating in other people's giveaways. I love reading comments that others leave on my blog and I am happy to make one lucky winner.
Which is why I am participating once again in this Giveaway Day. The last few weeks have been a bit hectic and I haven't had time to sew something nice to offer, so I will keep it simple and give away three coordinating fat quarters of fabrics from my stash. The pink one is a print from Jenean Morrison's California Dreamin' collection; the flowers on brown are from Michael Miller's Hedgehog collection; the other one, I don't know where it comes from, but I call it Froot Loops!
So, if you would like to win these fabrics, here is how it goes:
1. This giveaway is open to everyone, everywhere in the world, so you have no reason not to enter, right?
2. It will be open until the end of May 25, Eastern Time, and the winner will be announced late on May 26.
3. Please do not Twitt nor write on Facebook about my giveaway, and follow me only if you feel like it, because none of these will give you more chances.
4. What you need to do is leave me one good old comment right here and tell me something that you like about nature (it can be watching the sunset from your backyard, or going fishing on the weekend, or collecting insects with your grandchild). I know, it would be easier to say "Pick me", but I read the comments, and it's better if I can find interest in them.
5. The winner will be chosen randomly, so don't worry about having the most original comment, just tell me something nice about your relation to nature.
6. Make sure I have a way to reach you if you win. If your profile is set up as No-Reply, please include your email address in your comment, otherwise I will have to pick another winner, and that would be such a bummer.
Best of luck to all! I'll be looking forward to reading your comments.
And don't forget to check out all the other giveaways on Sew Mama Sew!