Thanks to Sew, Mama, Sew, Giveaway Day is back, and I wouldn't want to miss it, so I have prepared a little something to offer.
A while ago, I came up with a simple basket designed to store fat quarters. I wanted to write a tutorial for this, but being the big procrastinator that I am, I never did. However, I still want to share my little baskets with others, so I thought this giveaway might be a good opportunity to do so.
I will have two prizes: one is the basket below, all sewed and ready to receive your fat quarters (or anything else you might want to store in it, it is up to you).
The other prize is a kit to sew your own basket, including all fabric pieces, batting and interfacing, as well as ribbon for the ties and a simple how-to.
If you want to enter my giveaway, here are the rules, which I have tried to keep as simple as possible:
- Leave a comment on this post and let me know whether you want to be entered for the already-made basket or for the kit, or for the two of them. If you don't mention which you want, I will assume you are in for both.
- Make sure I have a way to contact you. If your profile is set up as no-reply, make sure you give your e-mail address in your comment.
- Giveaway is open until Friday, December 17, midnight EST.
- I will ship internationally, so everyone is welcome to enter.
- Winners will be selected at random and will be annonced next weekend.
Best of luck to everyone!